When you hit the open water for a fishing adventure, it’s important to have a few things checked off your prep list: the right equipment, the right bait, a few drinks and the right guide. Now, all of these things are easy enough to come buy except for the last one: not every guide is going to possess the same level of knowledge about the waters you’re fishing on and it can be hard to discern who knows their stuff versus who doesn’t.
At Captain Jacks Fishing, we’re proud of our track record out on the water and want to be your number one choice for Lake Mead fishing tours. We go out of our way to make sure you’re getting the best chance at reeling in a keeper and our strive for exceptional business practices has left our customers delighted with their time spent with us. Take a look at a few of the reasons we’ve developed such a great reputation:
- Captain Jack is a licensed Coast Guard Captain, ensuring your safety on the water at all times.
- We are certified through Lake Mead National Park and the State of Nevada for fishing tours.
- We know all of the best fishing spots and the prime times to cast your line.
- We can even fillet your catches for you at no extra cost!
- We have more than 30 years of fishing experience right here on Lake Mead.
If you’re going to be booking a Lake Mead fishing tour, make sure you’re starting your adventure with Captain Jack!